Craft Show Forums

Go Back   Craft Show Forums > Off Topic Forums > Music Forums > Rap / Hip-Hop

Old 07-16-2009, 09:21 AM

Default Run DMC

This colaberation with Aerosmith was noted in history as the 1 song that saved rap by bringing it to the main stream.

Walk This Way
There's a backseat lover, that's always undercover and I talked till my daddy say, said "ya ain't seen nothin till your down on a muffin, and theres sure to be a change in way" now theres a cheerleader, that's a real big pleaser as far as I could reminice and the best thing lovin' was you sister and your cousin and it started with a little kiss, like this She start swingin' with the boys in school and her feet are flyin' up in the air singin hey diddle diddle with the titty in the middle, and you swingin like you just dont care so I took a big chance at the highschool dance with a lady who was ready to play it wasn't me she was foolin' cause she new what she was doin when she told me how to walk this way, she told me to CHORUSwalk this way, talk this way (x2) she told me to walk this way, talk this way (x2) just give me a kiss...like this school girl sleezy with a classy kinda sassy little skirt hangin way up her knee there were three young ladies in a school gym locker and I find there were lookin at D I was a highschool loser never made it with a lady till the boys told me somethin' i miss then my next door neighbor had a daughter, had a favour and I gave the girl a little kiss, like this she start swingin' with the boys in the school, with your feet flyin up in the air singin hey diddle diddle with the titty in the middle I was swingin like I didnt care so I took a big chance at the highschool dance with the miss who was ready to play wasn't me she was foolin, cause she knew what she was doin when she told me how to walk this way, she told me to CHORUS

Last edited by Lefty; 07-16-2009 at 11:31 AM.
Old 07-16-2009, 09:25 AM
Banned

Their version of "Walk this way" propelled Run DMC into the public eye, and singlehandedly saved Aerosmith from becoming an insignificant footnote in the history of Rock n' Roll.

Tags
rap, rock